Mobile Banking gives you access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all from the convenience of your Smartphone.
Mobile Banking is like a simplified version of Online Banking on your mobile device. It allows you to access Mobile Banking to perform a range of transactions and can help you to locate your nearest direct charge free ATM or G&C Mutual Bank Service Centre.
Mobile website features
- Login to Mobile Banking
- Locate your nearest ATM, Service Centre, PIN Change terminal or Mobile Lender
- Access G&C Mutual Bank contact details
- View our full website
- Tap to call G&C Mutual Bank
Accessing G&C Mutual Bank's mobile website
Open your mobile phone web browser and go to http://m.gcmutualbank.com.au
Once the screen has loaded tap your 'bookmark' icon, commonly located on the tool bar at the bottom of your screen or a device button. Select "Add to Home Screen".
This will add an app symbol to your mobile device home screen so you can conveniently access G&C Mutual Bank's mobile website 24/7.
Accessing Mobile Banking
Once on G&C Mutual Bank's mobile website tap 'Mobile Banking'.
Benefits for me!
- Access your accounts from your mobile phone
- View current account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money within your own membership, to another member at G&C Mutual Bank or to an account held with another financial institution
- Pay bills using BPAY
- View interest earned or charged
- View your address, phone, mobile and email details
- Send us an email enquiry