If you haven't supplied us with an email address or mobile phone number, please do so. This will allow us to contact you directly via email or SMS to provide you with important information regarding your accounts.
You can update your contact details by signing into Online Banking, by calling us on 1300 364 400 or by visiting your nearest Service Centre.
4 easy steps to update your details today:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Under the 'Maintenance' tab select 'Update Details'
- You can then update your home and postal address under the 'Address Details' button or update your email and contact numbers under the 'Contact Details' button.
- Once you have made the changes in the 'Address Details' or 'Contact Details' click 'Update'.
*Note: We recommend you to register and use SMS One Time Passwords as an additional level of security while updating your contact details. It helps you to protect your accounts from unauthorised access by fraudsters.
If you are already registered for the SMS One Time Password service, you will be prompted to enter a password before proceeding to the “Update Details” screen.
For more information on SMS One Time Password and the registration process, click here.
Register for eStatements
Instead of waiting to receive your paper statements in the mail, you can receive your statement via our secure Online Banking service.
- Convenience - You can view their statements anytime, anywhere they have access to the Internet by simply signing in to Online Banking.
- Security - You need not be concerned about lost or stolen mail. Helps to protect their identity at the same time.
- Environmentally Friendly - Makes a positive impact on the environment by eliminating the need for paper statements.
- Fast Online Delivery - You can gain immediate access to credit card/member statements as they become available.
- Less Clutter - Helps to reduce clutter by storing member statements in paperless format.
3 easy steps to register for eStatements today:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Under the 'Services' tab select either 'GCMB Online Statements' or 'QMB Online Statements'
- Follow the prompts and you will be set up with eStatement
For more detailed instructions please click here or call us on 1300 364 300 9am - 5pm weekdays.
1. In order to participate in this competition, applicants must update their contact details and register for eStatements. One entry per person. This competition is open to G&C Mutual Bank Limited members. G&C Mutual Bank employees or employee family members are not permitted to enter this competition. There are 1 of 5 prizes to be won, valued at $1,000 each. The opening date of entry is 1 January 2017 at 12:01am. The closing date for entry is 31 March 2017 at 11:59pm. The draw will be conducted on 1 May 2017 at 10:30am at Level 25, 201 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000 with the winners randomly drawn. The winners will be notified on 8 May 2017 and will be awarded the prizes on 12 May 2017. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01319 .