Basic Home Loan
At G&C Mutual Bank we want to help you achieve your home owning dreams with the least amount of hassle. That’s why we have introduced the new Basic Home Loan with a low variable rate of 3.74% p.a. (comparison rate 3.77% p.a.¹) for a simpler option.
Basic Home Loan features
The Basic Home Loan product is a simple low interest rate variable home loan, so you’re not paying more for extra features you may not want or need.
- Low 3.74% p.a. variable interest rate
- Make extra repayments at any time
- Redraw facility available²
- Access to extra funds available via Online and Phone Banking.
- Convenience of weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayment options
- Owner Occupied only
|Principal & Interest||Interest Only|
|Product||Annual % Rate||Comparison % Rate¹||Annual % Rate||Comparison % Rate¹|
|Basic Home Loan||3.74% p.a.||3.77% p.a.||N/A||N/A|
Interest rates effective 4 July 2018
If you are in the market for a new home, please contact us on 1300 364 400, 9.00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and we will be happy to assist.
G&C Mutual Bank Limited. ABN 72 087 650 637. AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 238311. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and fees & charges apply. Minimum loan amount $100,000. Establishment fee $500. Maximum loan to valuation ratio 80%. Offset account not available on this product.
1. Comparison rate based on $150,000 loan over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Minimum redraw of $100 applies.