7 November 2018
Relocation of our Bathurst Service Centre operations
From Monday, 12 November, 2018 our Bathurst Service Centre located at Shop 5/201 Howick Street, Bathurst will operate out of Reliance Bank (a division of Unity Bank Limited) at 203-209 Russell St, Bathurst. To prepare for this relocation, please note that our Bathurst Service Centre will be closed on Thursday, 8 November after 2.00pm and all day Friday, 9 November.
G&C Mutual Bank’s preparedness to work together cooperatively with other like-minded customer-owned banks provides the opportunity to continue to service our members within the Bathurst region.
Members will still have our full service available to them in the following manner:
- Undertake cash and cheque deposits and withdrawals at Reliance Bank’s branch in Bathurst (Same charges apply as at G&C Mutual Bank Service Centre).
- Dedicated space onsite at the Reliance Bank branch to utilise G&C Mutual Bank’s Internet Kiosk or speak directly with G&C Mutual Bank’s Member Service team by phone.
- Face-to-face meetings available onsite, at home, or in the workplace with our Local Business Manager, Keelie Larkham, for more complex transactions such as applying for a loan. Book online or contact Keelie on 0427 953 901.
- Undertake cash and cheque deposits, and cash withdrawals at Bank@Post™, Australia Post’s agency banking service for personal accounts, with facilities at over 3,300 Australia Post outlets (charges apply for this service).
- Undertake cash withdrawals through ANZ, Westpac and CBA ATM networks to avoid incurring a withdrawal fee. Please note that using the rediATM network attracts a fee.
Members are also reminded of our extended hours for over the phone contact operating from 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. In addition, members can access their account 24-hours a day, seven days a week via Online Banking, G&C Mutual Bank App or Phone Banking.
Members are embracing these new channels and opting to conduct their routine banking transactions via them rather than through face-to-face interactions in a branch. However, we recognise that some members still prefer to engage in person, and have put the alternative options listed above in place to service our valued Bathurst members.