Simply load or spend a minimum $100 AUD equivalent of foreign currency on to a new or existing Cash Passport™, and get a chance to win. Every $100 is another automatic chance to win* – so the more you load the more chances to win.
Here’s why you should take Cash Passport on your travels overseas:
Free global Wi-Fi¹
Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots.
24/7 global assistance
Help a call away whenever and wherever you are
Emergency cash access
Our team is ready to replace your card or organise cash²
Lock and load up to 11 currencies³
Lock in exchange rates³ and know exactly how much you have to spend
Accepted at millions of locations worldwide⁴
Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs
Manage your account
Track spend, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime. or instantly at one of our
Purchase a Multi-currency Cash Passport Card™ through our Contact Centre on 1300 364 400 or instantly at one of our Service Centres, load your card with the amount and currency required, and your travel money is good to go within 2 business hours.
What you could WIN by loading Cash passport:
- 1 x Trip for 2 to Greek Islands with Exodus Travels, including flights
- 2 x Return Economy Plus trip to NYC with United Airlines
- 10 x Sennheiser – HD 4.50 BTNC Wireless Headphones
- 5 x Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Camera
- 10 x Get Lost Magazine Annual subscription
Click here to find out more about the prizes.
Manage your Account Online
For instructions on how to set up your account click here.
- View and manage your balance
- Move money between available currencies
- Suspend and un-suspend your card
- Reveal your card PIN if you have forgotten
- Reload your card
How does cash passport outsmart travel money?
Safer and more secure than cash
Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. Sometimes, these things happen. We’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash% so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
Keep track of your travel money
‘My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, like reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates³. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD⁵.
Convenient and Contactless
Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your bank card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, G&C Mutual Bank Limited (ABN 72 087 650 637 AFSL 238311 ). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Ends 30 September 2018. Customers are automatically entered into the draw upon every increment of $100 AUD equivalent loaded or spent in foreign currency. Excludes ATM withdrawals. Terms and Conditions apply visit cashpassport.com.au/win. Permit NSW Permit# LTPS/18/25982 , ACT: TP 18/01268 SA: T18/1168
1. T&Cs apply. Wi-Fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.com.au and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.
2. T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
3. Lock-in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
4. Subject to any surcharge that may be imposed directly by merchants. Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
5. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.