25 August 2017
WE HAVE RECENTLY CONDUCTED A REVIEW OF THE COSTS INVOLVED IN PRODUCING MONTHLY PAPER STATEMENTS.
Benefits of eStatements:
- Convenience: View your statements anytime, anywhere you have access to the internet by simply signing into Online Banking.
- Security: You won't need to be concerned about lost or stolen mail so you can help protect your identity at the same time.
- Environmentally Friendly: Make a positive impact on the environment by eliminating the need for paper statements.
- Fast Online Delivery: Gain immediate access to credit card/member statements as they become available.
- Less clutter: Reduce clutter by storing statements in paperless format.
If you would like us to register you for eStatements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 364 400 9.00am - 5.00pm weekdays.
1.Members who register for eStatements between 28 August 2017 and 30 November 2017 will automatically be entered into the draw. One entry per person. This competition is open to all G&C Mutual Bank members. G&C Mutual Bank employees or employee family members are not permitted to enter this competition. There are 1 of 3 prizes to be won, valued at $1,000 each. The opening date of the entry is 28 August 2017 at 12.01am AEST and closing date for entry is 30 November 2017 at 11:59pm AEST. The draw will be conducted on 11 December 2017 at 10.30am AEST at G&C Mutual Bank Level 25, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000 with the winners randomly drawn. The winners will be notified on 13 December 2017 and the winners will be awarded the prizes on 15 December 2017. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01319. G&C Mutual Bank Limited.
ABN 72 087 650 637. AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 238311. Level 25, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Phone 1300 364 400.