Quay Banking App New release 3.1 available from 4 October 2017
Quay Banking allows you to complete your everyday essential banking functions on your mobile phone and other mobile devices.
You can now quickly:
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds
- Make BPAY® Payments
Other features include:
- Change card PIN
- Report lost or stolen card
- Find your nearest rediATM
Easy to use, safe and secure
Registration is simple, all you have to do is download the app from Google Play or the App Store, then register using your Online Banking login details. You then select a passcode that you would use to login to the app, each and every time.
All confidential information is encrypted and stored securely. Payment functions and transaction details are protected by your passcode, and you have the option of enabling or disabling a quick view of your available balance.
You can now do your banking wherever you are.
Upgrade to the new version 3.1 - 4 October 2017
Release 3.1 - What's changing?
- New member registration on-boarding flow
- Amalgamation of the Hamburger and Settings menus
- Clearer account information
- Login/Logout availability from any page
- Removal of Tap & Pay (Android only)
New member registration on-boarding flow
The on-boarding quick tour is now merged with the registration process to ensure a better overall member experience for new mobile app users.
Key registration on-boarding flow features:
- Getting started
- Set passcode
- Fingerprint setup
- Quick balance setup
- What's available
Amalgamation of the Hamburger and Settings Menus
- Manage cards - Takes you to the card screen allowing them to block a card, change a PIN and Report a lost or stolen card.
- Quick balance - Formerly known as Simple Balance
Menu groupings - This is based on your preferences and can be amended to make the navigation manageable for you.
Clearer Account Information
Using the sleeker user friendly UI layout, the accounts page highlights key features and functionality based on your interaction.
Key changes include:
- Enlargement of the Available balance to be the focus
- Reordering of pay/transfer methods to reflect how members interact with the functionality
- Relabelling of:
- Pay Other > Pay someone
- Pay Bill > BPAY
Logout/Login availability from any page
Removal of Tap & Pay (Android only)
To get started, download the app from Google Play or the App Store and follow the prompts.
For more details about our app, read the FAQs.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with the Banking App, please contact Quay Mutual Bank on1300 364 400.