If you are struggling to pay off multiple credit cards and you want to consolidate or you have found you have overspent, we offer 0% p.a. balance transfers for 12 months when you bring the balances over from non-G&C Mutual Bank credit card or store cards¹.
Award Winning Low Rate Visa Credit Card
This card is a great value, particularly if you don't pay off your balance each month and want to minimise the amount of interest you pay. It has one of the lowest ongoing purchase rates in the market.
- $50 annual fee
- Up to 50 days interest free on purchases⁴
Platinum Visa Credit Card² with Qantas PointsThis premium card includes earning Qantas Points on eligible purchases³, and access to a range of travel insurance and concierge services wherever you are in the world.
- Earn Qantas Points³
- Insurance and concierge services
- Up to 50 days interest free on purchases¹
- $249 annual fee
If you are struggling to pay off multiple credit cards and you want to consolidate or you have found you have overspent, we offer 0% p.a. balance transfers for 12 months when you bring the balances over from non-G&C Mutual Bank credit card or store cards⁴.
Apply online in under 5 minutes for a G&C Mutual Bank credit card today!
G&C MutualBank Limited. Australian Credit Licence 238311. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
1. Providing you pay your account in full each month by due date.
2. Minimum credit limit $6,000 for G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card.
3. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned on eligible transactions, in accordance with and subject to G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card - Qantas Points - Terms and Conditions available here. Eligible transactions are goods or services purchased from merchants that accept the G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card. Account holders must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6-8 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
4. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-G&C Mutual Bank credit card or store card accounts only. The maximum balance transfer amount is 75% of the approved credit limit. The introductory rate on balance transfers of 0% p.a. expires 12 months after the date the balance transfer occurs. The variable cash advance rate (currently 15.49% p.a. for Low Rate Visa Credit Card and 19.74% p.a. for Platinum Visa Credit Card) will apply to balances transferred but remaining unpaid after 12 months. Interest-free days will be lost if a member does not pay the full closing balance on their monthly G&C Mutual Bank credit card statement (including any unpaid balance transfer amounts) by the due date.