How to register for eStatements:
- Sign into Online Banking (if you are not registered for Online Banking, please click here)
- Visit the Services tab and select Online Statements
- Select eStatement as your preferred delivery preference, and enter your email address
- Click 'Finish' located in the bottom right-hand corner
For more detailed instructions please click here or call us on 1300 364 300 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays.
Benefits for me!
- Convenience: View your statements anytime, anywhere you have access to the internet by simply sign in to Online Banking.
Security: You won't need to be concerned about lost or stolen mail. Help to protect your identity at the same time.
- Environmentally Friendly: Make a positive impact on the environment by eliminating the need for paper statements.
- Fast Online Delivery: Gain immediate access to credit card/member statements as they become available.
- Less Clutter: Reduce clutter by storing member statements in paperless format.
How to update your email address?
It is important to keep your email address current to ensure we can notify you when your eStatements are available. Give us a call on 1300 364 400 to let us know when your email address has changed and we will update your details in our system.