Our Retirees Access Home Loan is a unique home loan designed especially for seniors, allowing you to access the equity in your home while you continue to live in it, to do things like renovate, take a holiday or buy a new car.
A home loan for seniors!
The Retirees Access Home Loan is a variable rate reverse mortgage loan specifically designed to assist those who have reached, or are nearing, retirement age and own their home but have little cash for everyday living or things such as home renovations, an overseas holiday or a new car.
You are able to borrow against your home and the balance of the loan is paid by your estate or vacating or sale of the property. These are very specific types of loans and conditions apply.
Benefits for me!
- Enables retired or semi retired people to utilise the equity in their home
- You can borrow up to 30% of the value of your property, or $300,000 (whichever is lesser) depending on your age & the value of the property.
Product specifically aimed at “asset rich, income poor” retirees and pensioners.
- Receive the funds in one lump sum & use the money for any purpose you wish.
- Enables borrowers to remain in their home while being able to maintain a more comfortable lifestyle in retirement.
- Funds are made available in one lump sum as directed by the member.
Retirees Loan rates for me!
|Principal & Interest|| Interest Only
||Annual % Rate||Comparison % Rate||Annual % Rate||Comparison % Rate|
|Principal & Interest
|| Interest Only
|Product Type||Annual % Rate
||Comparison % Rate
||Annual % Rate||Comparison % Rate|
Interest rates effective 10 May 2017
To find out more, call G&C Mutual Bank on 1300 364 400 or visit a Service Centre in person.
Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
Borrowers' estate or its beneficiaries will not be liable for any residual debt following the sale of the property, provided the terms and conditions of the loan have been met.