26 July 2017
Being able to keep members up to date with information in real time is becoming increasingly important. That's why it's crucial that we have correct contact details in our system. You may have moved home, switched mobile numbers or changed your email address. It's important to update these contact details with us so that you don't miss out on any important information regarding your accounts.
Please provide us with your email address and mobile phone number.
This will allow us to contact you directly via email or SMS to provide you with important information regarding your accounts.
You can update your contact details by signing into Online Banking, by calling us on 1300 364 400 or by visiting your nearest Service Centre.
4 easy steps to update your details today:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Under the 'Maintenance' tab select 'Update Details'
- You can then update your home and postal address under the 'Address Details' button or update your email and contact numbers under the 'Contact Details' button.
- Once you have made the changes in the 'Address Details' or 'Contact Details' click 'Update'.
*Note: We recommend you to register and use SMS One Time Passwords as an additional level of security while updating your contact details. It helps you to protect your accounts from unauthorised access by fraudsters.
If you are already registered for the SMS One Time Password service, you will be prompted to enter a password before proceeding to the “Update Details” screen.
For more information on SMS One Time Password and the registration process, click here.
Update your details today by signing into Online Banking or call us on 1300 364 400 9.00am - 5.00pm weekdays.
1. In order to participate in this competition, applicants must update their contact details. One entry per person. This competition is open to G&C Mutual Bank Limited members. G&C Mutual Bank employees or employee family members are not permitted to enter this competition. There are 1 of 3 prizes to be won, valued at $1,000 each. The opening date of entry is 1 July 2017 at 12:01am. The closing date for entry is 31 August 2017 at 11:59pm. The draw will be conducted on 25 September 2017 at 10:30am at Level 25, 201 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000 with the winners randomly drawn. The winners will be notified on 27 September 2017 and will be awarded the prizes on 3 October 2017. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01319.