13 February 2018 (Updated September 2018)
G&C Mutual Bank is pleased to advise that the New Payments Platform (NPP), including PayID and Osko is available to our members. This means you can now make and receive payments in real time 24/7 through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and the G&C Mutual Bank Banking App.
Need to split the bill for a group dinner? Mate lost their wallet? Or even need to pay a
plumber for a burst pipe? Say hello to faster payments with Osko by BPAY®. And you can use it with PayID.
PayID is as simple as using your mobile phone number or email address for payments, which means you no longer need to remember the BSB and account number. You can create a PayID yourself through Online Banking. Before you register for a PayID, please ensure that your mobile phone number and email address are correct as these will be linked to your financial account.
What's better about PayID?
- PayID and faster payments - PayID is designed to make life just that little bit simpler and will work seamlessly with the new Osko® by BPAY service. You will be able to make and receive payments faster than ever before, 24/7 through G&C Mutual Bank Online and Mobile Banking.
- Pay the right person - When you use a PayID with a service like Osko®, the name of the person who owns that PayID is shown immediately before you approve the payment. then all you have to do is simply confirm it's the right person.
- Keeping member's details private - PayID means that you don't have to share your BSB and account number, so you can keep them private.
To take advantage of this new simpler and faster smarter payments platform, register for a PayID now. You can register for a PayID in Online Banking or through the G&C Mutual Bank Banking App.
Osko® by BPAY
Osko® has been added to your online banking to make payments between different banks go through in under a minute, 24/7 – even on weekends! It's a great way for friends to split the bill at lunch, transfer money to a family member or pay a tradesman at home.
Sending and receiving payments with Osko® is also simple when you use a PayID. A PayID could be a mobile number or email address that you can use instead of a BSB and account number. When you pay to a PayID the name of the person linked to it is shown, so you know who you are paying.
But if you’d rather use BSB and account details, you still can.
What's not to love about Osko®?
- Faster payments
- Available all day, every day - even weekends
- You can use a PayID to pay and get paid with something simple like a registered mobile, email or ABN. Or you can still use a BSB and account number to send and receive payments.
- It's backed by BPAY and us, so it's very secure.
- You will be able to use 280 characters to better describe your payment (including emojis).
If you would like to more information on New Payments Platform, please contact us on 1300 364 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org