An online account for members.
The Inetsaver is a great account to save for that long overdue holiday, your wedding or even school fees. As you only have access via Online or Phone Banking, you don't have card access, which reduces the temptation to spend that hard earned money you have been saving! Plus you have the benefit of 24-hour access if an emergency does pop up and you do need to withdraw funds.
At G&C Mutual Bank you can open as many savings accounts as you need. The Inetsaver account is a great account if you prefer to do your banking online or to keep your savings money separate from your spending money.
Use the account to pay your bills or loan repayments frequently. If you want to use the account for the purposes of saving, the more money you contribute to the account, you can receive more interest on the account through tiered interest.
Interest is calculated daily on the portion of the balance in each tier at the applicable interest rate and paid monthly. You can use this interest to grow your overall account balance or contribute towards your payments.
Benefits for me!
- Account access is available 24-hours seven days a week.
- Access to this account is via Online or Phone Banking.
- The more money you contribute to the account, the higher rate of interest you can receive.
- Account can be linked to another savings account so you can transfer money between accounts.
- Interest is calculated daily on the portion of the balance in each tier at the applicable interest rate and paid monthly.
InetSaver rates for me!
|| Interest Rates
| $0 - $99,999
|| 0.05% p.a.
| $100,000 - $249,999
|| 0.50% p.a.
$250,000 - $499,999
| 1.00% p.a.
|$500,000 +|| 2.50% p.a.
Interest rates effective 5 August 2016
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.