How does it work?
SMS One Time Password will allow you to:
- Change your personal details (including access code)
- Register new personal (external) payees, and update the details of existing (external) payees
- Make external transfers to non-registered (external) payees
- Term Deposit Maintenance
- Online PIN Change
Register for SMS One Time Passwords.
Follow these simple steps:
- Sign into Online Banking (if you are not registered for Online Banking, please click here)
- Visit the "Maintenance" tab and select "Setup Security Options"
- Select “Request” to register your mobile phone to receive SMS OTP
- Check the mobile number displayed on the screen and select "Request"
- Click on the "OK" button to proceed.
Benefits for me!
- Additional security for your accounts
- Protect your accounts from unauthorised access by fraudsters
- Free and easy to use service
- Change the PIN on your card
If you have any question on how to use this new SMS One Time Passwords Service, please contact us on 1300 364 400, 8.00am-6.00pm Monday-Friday and we will be happy to assist.