What rate are you paying on your home loan?
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make, and choosing the right home loan is also just as important factor.
Over the last few years we have seen home loan interest rates at their lowest.
This has been a great outcome for our members, as we have continued to monitor our interest rates and offer competitive rates.
If you have a loan with another financial institution for your own home, or in particular for an investment property, you may have noticed that your rates have increased, and you are probably paying more in interest than you need to.
G&C Mutual Bank offer some of the most competitively priced owner occupied and investment loan options available in the market, so if you currently have a home loan or investment loan with another financial institution, why not talk to us today and refinance your loan with G&C Mutual Bank. You could end up saving thousands of dollars in mortgage repayments simply by making the switch to a G&C Mutual Bank Home Loan.
With home loan interest rates that start from as low as 3.89% p.a., imagine what you could do with those savings.
Which home loan is for me?
We offer a range of home loan products to cater to various needs. Talk to us today and we can help you choose the right loan to suit your personal requirements. Some of our loans include:
Fixed Rate Home Loan features:
- Protects you against rising interest rates
- Assists you to budget for the future
- Make extra repayments of up to 5% of the loan balance per annum and save years off your loan
- Options for weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
- Redraw facility available^^
Premium Package Home Loan features:
- $0 Monthly service fee on transaction account
- $0 Annual fee credit card for the first year
- $0 Establishment fee
- Up to 10% discount on selected home insurance
- Unlimited transactions on transaction account
Make the switch to a G&C Mutual Bank home loan today!
Call us directly on 1300 364 400, 9am-5pm weekdays; send an email to email@example.com; or visit one of our Service Centres. We would be delighted to sit with you and discuss refinancing your home loan.
1. At the end of the fixed rate period the loan will continue as a fixed rate loan for the same period, unless you choose a different fixed rate period or a variable rate product. Offset account not available on this product.
2. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and fees & charges apply
.3. Comparison rate based on $150,000 loan over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
4. Minimum loan amount $300,000. Maximum loan to valuation ratio 80% without Lender’s Mortgage Insurance. You must direct your whole pay amount to the Premium Transaction Account each pay day, or deposit a minimum of $2,000 each month, to qualify for ongoing transaction fee exemption. An Annual Package Fee of $375 will be charged to your Premium Transaction Account on initial funding of your Premium Package Home Loan and thereafter on each anniversary of that funding date.
^^Minimum redraw of $100 applies.