Low Rate Visa Credit Card
The G&C Mutual Bank Low Rate Credit Card is a great value, particularly if you don't pay off your balance each month and want to minimise the amount of interest you pay. The card features one of the lowest ongoing purchase rates in the market at 9.49% p.a. and also includes 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months when you bring the balances over from a non-G&C Mutual Bank credit card or store card.
Plus with 50 days interest free and a low annual fee of $50 it all adds up to a great value.
The G&C Mutual Bank Low Rate Credit Card has been recognised for outstanding value with a 5-star CANSTAR rating for credit card low rate.
Benefits for me!
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months¹
- 9.49% p.a. rate for interest on purchases
- $50 annual fee
- Up to 50 days interest free²
1. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and fees & charges apply. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-G&C Mutual Bank credit card or store card accounts only. The maximum balance transfer amount is 75% of the approved credit limit. The introductory rate on balance transfers of 0% p.a. expires 12 months after the date the balance transfer occurs. The variable cash advance rate (currently 15.49% p.a.) will apply to balances transferred but remaining unpaid after 12 months.
2. Providing you pay your account in full each month and by the due date.